TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS
Contributions from Trusts and Foundations have played an important part in the creation and growth of Grange Park Opera, and our sister company Pimlico Opera.
We’ve been expanding the outlook and enriching the lives of our audiences, our singers, primary schoolchildren and prisoners for over twenty-five years.
It’s all dependent on your generosity.
For more information, contact Jack Rush
• Building of the Theatre in the Woods – the very first opera house to be built in the UK in the 21st century
• Staging new productions alongside celebrated revivals, hosting new collaborations and world-class singers
• Giving young people aged 14-22 the opportunity to enjoy their first opera
• Nurturing emerging young artists
• Providing a Scholarship Fund for emerging singers
• Supporting ex-offenders by offering work placements
• Primary Robins
• Pimlico Opera in Prison